Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
We had some friends staying there in June and was able to visit them as we were in Cala D'or, the hotel is in a great position right on the beach but not in the middle of the town hotels where it tends to be very busy yet it is close enough to walk to anywhere in Cala Millor. They told us that the service was excellent during there stay and the rooms looked of a good standard. there is a huge outdoor pool and a small indoor one that is heated in early or late season. Most rooms had a sea or pool view. Around the hotel there are large open spaces and gardens so it is not crowded with buildings and if we were going to CM again we would stay here.
You can have a look on http://www.riuhotels.com or http://www.vidado.com for some pictures, hope this helps.
SAC
28SAC Thanks for the reply.I will pass the information on and also print the pictures for them.
The RIU Hotel group is a german owned and I have visited many of their establishments but not the one mentioned. You should expect and get first class treatment and food. I have never been disappointed.
I've added this hotel to our review site.

If anyone has stayed here please add your review Click Here

Thanks.
Hi has anyone been to this hotel lately? Were just back from Tenerife and already thinking of next years holiday. Is the pool area large,are there plenty sunbeds available without having to get up at the crack of dawn for them? At mealtimes are there tables for two or do you have to share with other couples? Any other info would be great thanks Netsie
I went to the Riu in Gran Canaria and the food is fantastic at there Hotels
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.