Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
We thought about going to Cape Verde until I read the reviews on TripAdvisor :omg
The hotels concerned were the Funana and Garopa on Sal people who were ill have been tested positive for Shigella (Dysentery) it was a problem in Aug Sept last year.
IT was on last nights Calendar news on Yorkshire tv if you are quick last nights programme is on line.

We have also booked the Karamboa
thanks for the replies. will keep an eye on it. :sun2
I've been to the Karamboa at the end of May and the hygiene standards were high. Nobody had any tummy upsets in out party over 2 weeks.
Going Monday 15th June for 2 weeks so will let you know, but reviews are very good. Will post review on return - Sue :sun2
thanaks - will look forward to it. Interested on your views of accessibility to the sea please.
Have you read my review ? It gives details of the size of the place and how far away the sea is etc. Its no more than a 10 minute walk from anywhere on site.
Frank

forgive my naivity but where do I find the review
I will put one on this site under Hotel Reviews. Also Trip advisor has a very active Boa Vista site and Riu Karamboa hotel reviews with around 400 photos (I like to do my homework) and find everything I can about the Hotel and the Island. Regards Sue
Frank

forgive my naivity but where do I find the review

Why, right here on this site under hotel reviews, Africa/middle east.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/holiday_truths/hotel_reviews/10063/ClubHotel%20Riu%20Karamboa%20/
Hi Frank, just read your fab review, really enjoyed it. So nice when people take the time and trouble to give a wonderful insite on the Hotel and all it has to offer (good or bad) also the trips and things to do. I just hope we enjoy it as much as you did, Thanks again. Regards Sue :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.