Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
hi judith

welcome to HT

have you read the members hotel reports for this hotel yet????

wizard
Hi Judith, hubby and I stayed here in August last year. They are building a new RIU hotel across from the Palace but this did not effect our hotel at all. Swimming pool is out the back of the hotel. To be honest all the time we were there we didn't see any work going on at all. This is a lovely hotel and the food is the best we have ever had and we have been to lots of 4 and 5 star hotels. The waiting staff were lovely and even gathered around our table to sing happy birthday to my husband with a free bottle of bubbly. Have been told they check the passports for birthdays. This was a lovely surprise and when we go back to the algarve it will be back to this hotel. Don't worry about the building work as you cannot even see it from the other side of the hotel.
Thanks. Really looking forward to going.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.