Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
My hubby, son and I stayed in Meloneras 2 years ago and would never think of going anywhere else in Gran Canaria. We stayed at the Palm Beach Hotel, which has to be the best hotel we have ever been to. We had originally booked to go the h10 playa meloneras but this was over booked and we were transfered to Palm Beach. The meloneras is a lovely upmarket area with nearly all new restaurants,cafes,shops and supermarkets with a lovely promenade which takes you from the maspalomas sand dunes to the far end of meloneras. There were no timeshare touts or anyone to annoy you and I felt safe enough to walk the promenade every morning as the sun came up. No lager louts or gangs of youths. I am sure you will have a great time if you decide to go.
Can't say anything about the Riu Palace Meloneras, but just back from the Riu Palace Maspalomas and have never stayed in a better hotel in Spain .... ever! So I believe you won't have any problem with the Riu Palace Meloneras. Food excellent and staff falling over themselves to make sure your drinks etc topped up and you're enjoying yourselves. Never witnessed the like of it. Would highly recommend.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.