Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
i was there end of aug/first week of september and i'm sure they were gone :?
yes they have, although there is still a bit of "touching up" yet to be done, and the construction companys yard is still at the bottom of veronicas by macdonalds..... but apart from that all good!
what happend to the bar right at the end of veronicas... where the tramp seems to stay now?

did it just close down or what? It wasnt even that old if i remember right...
Hi Hairy

Does it look good now outside palm Beach. And are those big colours round things fountains outside. As i watched them being made.
yeh they are fountains by the looks of things, but they werent in operation and no water was in the "pool" part of them 3 weeks ago
Sounds like there still the same as when i was there in march.
We past the fountains a few times last week and there was a lot of work going on there. When we passed again last friday there was actually water in all of them but they were still not working though...Must be getting close.
last i saw they had drained the water out again... full of beer cans now!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.