Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Congratulation to me.......the link worked!!!!

GFF xx
I was a little worried what the link would be! :? Did I mention that I had been in a TV advert and also a film (Bollywood), only as an extra though... I thought someone had seen that... :shock:

Thanks for letting me know about the article...

Rob
I have been in a tv add to rob ....anyone else have a claim to fame :?:
Was in the local kent paper after i got my old firm to donate a load of computers to anita @ el shaddai who do a similar job to robs in goa, shame the customs officers where such a pain in getting them through.
irishcolleen - so what advert were you in? Was it in India?? I was in an ICICI advert that was filmed at Ingo's market during the day... It was very strange, but quite enjoyed it, also an extra in a Film that was being shot at posh hotel in Panjim, we actually get the scouts come to the Mango house as they are always after foriegners, and we get lots due to the volunteers... Last one I think me and 5 volunteers did the fim, it was from 10pm to 6am though and we worked the day before and the day after at the house - was VERY VERY tired....
The tv add I was in was for a local supermarket the add was to say how friendly everone was in this store ...and me being me so friendly and all that irish charm the store manager said that I was the person that said everthing about his shop he wanted to get across to the public... :D
at the time all the all the jackets were out with Kylie on the back and my hubby told our kids mum is gona be on the back of the new jackets made :rofl what a laugh that was ..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.