Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Sounds like you had a good holiday, glad you enjoyed Cala'n Bosch. La Fontana was our favourite too.

Egg mayonnaise smell? :rofl Smelt it at the Paradise Club too, just couldn't think of a way to describe it!
Yes Nic we had a fantastic time and would highly recommend

I love egg mayonaise funny enough :rofl
TonyR ,we were looking for you you with your lone teen, as we had two bored teens who needed some mates :rofl
Was la fontana the restaurant by the bandstand?

Anyway, glad you had a good hol too. Im missing cab soo much, as it is so dreary here in yorks :(

It must have been a scary flight, I dread turbulence. Daughters friend has just come back from Menorca and they had to make a emergency landing 10 minutes after take off due to probs with fan overheating. :yikes They didnt actually fly home till the next day. But got to stay in cab another day!!
Hi Jackie15

Yes La Fontana was next to the band stand on the right as you look at the little stage

Yes it was pretty scary LOL

Can't wait to return either next year or the on after
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.