Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
HI
Know what you mean now! :D
just got my flight details through guess i didnt dream booking it!
We've not got ours and need to book a cab! If you are flying from Manchester could you let me know the time of take-off please? I wonder wy Ocean Village don't put the times in the brochure?
sorry being a southern (but mostly dry) softie its luton! out at 14.15 arrive @ 20.00

but try http://www.whichbudget.com they will list the low cost and charter airlines flying from manchester to crete, just check which ones fly on thursdays to the island to narrow down your choice.

we are flying thompson so maybe thats the starting point?

youll take the the high road and ill take the low and one of us will be in crete before the other!

while iam here, do you know your cabin number? i opted for cabin on arrival and now starting to panic! LOL

phil
If we are with Thomson then we'll be travelling over the Pennines at 4am! Might forget the taxi and book a hotel. We have booked a balcony cabin - decided that if we aren't having the usual luxuries (because it's OV) then we would treat ourselves. Never had one before - looking forward to having a cup of tea watching the sun rise. (Not to mention having a glass of wine watching the sun set!) :pele
well ill still be firmly in the land of nod then, as my flight is at 14.15 so not in till 20.00 ish grrrrrrrrrrrrr but at least a lay in even if i cant sleep because iam excited!

balcony cabin oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo posh huh???? ill be down in stearage if you want to slum it!!! LOL
Posh hmmm... You are the one on the fortnight's cruise!

We prefer later later flights too but at least we can bag a sun bed early!
Is anyone else going on this cruise?
looks like its just us! well at least we will be able to get lunch without standing in line!

had my cabin confirmed today, upgraded from NN to KK so still no view but looks like we are near the door at the back of the boat so no too far to go for daylight!
under 2 weeks to go wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.