Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
The CSM is an expensive place to stay since it was taken over, daughter was quoted 4000 a night and that was a couple of years ago before they bought out the rest of the site, Mirbat Holiday Homes and Captain Lobo's Hideaway also Bernards Place did not open this year due to legal problems with his will

Cafe Lazydays has rooms at what I am told are a resonable rates, know lots of people who have stay there but never seen the rooms, the details I have for Adolph are very old but worth a try ... cafelazydays@hotmail.com or phone 9823152528 and Pinto's bar on the corner has rooms but I have no details also the Big Banana has rooms at Franks Place in the next road phone 9822122197, If we get down that way in the next couple of weeks I will see if I can get new info

We was at the Indian Kitchen tonight (Ex Alton's Garden owner) had a lovely meal in a nice setting, just off the Baga Road near Mr Toff Toff and they gave us a leaflet saying they have budget priced rooms and appartments ...ikitchen2602@yahoo.co.in phone 9822149615 they also run The Love Shack on the beach
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.