Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
rooms for 3
15 Posts
the last time we stayed at the marinha dourada there was three of us in a room - they just shoved an extra single bed in there - not much room but we only sleep there so didnt bother us...
we stayed in the MD annex room, plenty of room for 3 (our 12 yr old used it) however IMHO the third bed would not suit an adult unless, very small and slight (it was a wooden fame with a thin foam matress on top) or very drunk and carefree :rofl :rofl
Last time we went we stayed at the Lagao Azul in Arpora. The rooms were massive ! There was myself and my husband and our little boy, but there would definately be plenty of room for 3 adults.
Stayed at Lagoa Azul twice along with my hubby and teenage daughter. Plenty of room but no airconditioning in the main room where my daughter was meant to sleep. Ended up with us the whole holiday lol :rofl
Probably a bit further away than you want to be but how about asking for one of the new rooms at the Highland beach? One double room and one twin room plus 2 bathrooms and a living room. As it's late in the season they shouldn't be too full.
was having a look at the kingstork it looks lovely but dont no if the rooms are big enough! as we are a little on the larger side ;)
Hi blue moon we have stayed twice at Kingstork the rooms are quite big,when there the first time
there were 3 girls next to us so they must have put a extra bed in,some of the rooms have double
beds and some twin,why don,t you e-mail Stanley and ask,he answers all his e-mails pronto. :tup
ANN
I e-mailed the kingstork to book,on the website it stated there was a 30% discount from the 15th april when i tried to book this stanley said this was last years discount and now its only 10% :think so the room rate is 2070pn instead of 1610 hence i havnt booked!!
Think we payed 1,900 per night in Nov/07 and Feb/08 eveywhere is on
the increase :que :que
ann
it certainly is - i have an email stating x amount for 16 march - 6 april for me - she's now saying its an extra 200 rupees per night!!!!! blaming gov tax
kingstork website stated 15/4 - 31/5 30% discount, so how can they change it to 10% when you come to book it?? :think I thought it was a quiet season?
cheers for that will give them a ring, i e-mailed colonia santa maria and they wanted 4700 per night :yikes told them i wanted to rent the room not buy it :rofl
Just back from MD and there were 3 of us in a roon, just another single bed placed in room. Was not that comfy though, pretty hard :really
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.