Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
rooms
4 Posts
If you have the phone number of the hotel phone them direct.We asked our tour company to put it as a special request, that also works :tup When we went to northern cyprus I sent them an email, got a reply saying ok and it was!!! :cheers
If you get a good room - how do you request that actual room again and is it cheeky to do this?

First thing to do is remember and take a note of the room number!!!! Certainly not cheeky and most hotels will be happy to help if the room is available. We once stayed in the same room at the same hotel for five years running. As has been said make it a special request when booking and also confirm the request with the hotel preferably by email.
Hi, I've just come back from Sa Coma which I booked through Thomson. I emailed the hotel direct and asked them for the same room I had in September, I couldnt remember the room number so just told them the booking name and dates and they allocated us with the same room. most hotels are happy to help the guests.
:cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.