Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi shaz
what area is this hotel in it helps people to help you because alot of names are duplicated in different area's
john
Its in Gumbet. Haven't stayed there. Noticed it in a brochure.
hi john ...its in gumbet, there's already an asarlik beach there and this is a brand new sister hotel.
Hiya,

I've just seen a couple of days ago on another forum that someone who was supposed to be staying at the Royal Asarlik Beach from 15th May has had to be given alternative accommodation, as the Royal Asarlik beach will not be open on time.

Elaine
oh dear! am goin there 5th june expected it to be running from april! hope sorted by then..thanx elaine
am also staying there in June anyone else know if it is open yet.
for anyone interested ...according to someone on trip advisor royal asarlik will be opening on 21st may!
anyone who is booked there should read the new postings on trip advisor! its still not open and people are being sent there and fobbed off !
We found out on arrival on 1st May that the Royal Asarlik was not open and were put into the Asarlik Beach instead. By the time we left on 8th May the Asarlik Beach had sorted themselves out to cater for the all inclusive guests. We were told that the Royal would not be open before mid June but who knows. If you are booked into the Royal Asarlik beach this summer start checking with you travel agent now and make sure that you get to sort it out before you get there and have to go where put. The Asarlik beach was OK but not what we booked and Airtours should have told us before we arrive in resort.
am due to stay there 5th June, anyone know if they offer me 3* Asarlik Beach instead of 4* Royal Asarlik Beach what my options would be?

Even though they are part of same complex have paid for 4* and dont think is fair to end up in 3* even if accomodation does get good reviews.
got an message from airtours today confirming that royal asarlik will not be opened yet due to lack of health & safety cert and fire regultions etc. will be staying at asarlik beach instead on all inclusive basis with £40 pp compensation. will have to ring travel agent myself apparently to claim this refund! am worried that asarlik could be chaotic as it appears to have been over last month or so ! let me know if anyone else has heard any good reports on the service asarlik has been providing for all inclusive ..thanks
Anyone stayed at this AI Hotel recently? What is the food like? do they serve english breakfasts?
Come on guys :wave

Where are the posts from those of you who have been this summer :shock:

There's only one review on the Hotel Review section. I know there are plenty on http://www.tripadvisor.com but this is my favourite haunt. I've booked for next August so would like to get a feel for the place now to whet my appetite and cheer me up cos I'm home now and missing the sun, 8) sea, sand and friendliness of Turkey :(
X :lol:
hi there,,i went to the royal asarlik beach hotel for weeks and returned on the 11th sept. it was fantastic. it really was. the staff can not do enough for you. the food is wonderful,,cooked fresh in front of you. The omeletes in the morning are to die for and are cooked as you order them. the hotel is so clean,,all day long they clean , even the lifts inside and out !!!! The hotel is situated in a perfect location,just on the edge of Gumbet so you can have peace and quiet to sleep and just be a few mins walk from the hustle and bustle of the town. The rooftop restaurant is fantastic,and at night when you are having your dinner the views are breathtaking. The hotel is really fabulous and I am so sad to be home. The animation team are absoloutely bonkers and set out to make your holiday even more enjoyable. You can use all the facilities of the sister hotel Asarlik Beach too if you wish. We will definitely go back !!!
Hi welsh lady,

Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself :D !

Would you like to provide a full review of your hotel here, for anyone to see who may be thinking of booking in the future?

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/

Thanks,

Elaine
Thanx Welsh Lady,

We're not long back from Olu Deniz and really got post holiday blues but we've booked for the Asarlik for next August and your post has really cheered us up and given us an extra boost. :lol: We always join in with the Animation team (they worked ever so hard at Club Sun City, joined you at dinner and chatted, enjoying getting to know you) so I'm glad to hear that it's the same standard of friendliness and committment at the Asarlik :lol: Although it's not right to wish your life away - we can't wait..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.