Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
can i be cheeky and ask who you booked with ,and how much it was it looks an amazing hotel
Not at all - booked with Thomas Cook (Direct Holidays) and paid £2,300 for sea view room!!

Paid £2,300 for the 3 of us (2 adults and 1 child age 8) to go to Olu Deniz Resort this year.

Olu Deniz was superb however the Royal Wings looks as though we are getting much more for our money. More places to eat, more drink and the aqua park!!!! I really cant wait till July '09 - we never book a year in advance but think we have got a great deal!!

G
So its looking more like, if you wanna eat in 1 place AI is the way to go nowadays to Turkey. :tup
For the money then YES!!!!

We used to send about £1600 - £1800 on SC in Majorca or Spain and then spend about the same again eating and drinking out (£3200 - £3400 over all).

This year we spent £2300 on AI at Oludeniz Resort and then spent about £400 eating and drinking out a few nights - (that is including my £65 to go Paragliding!!!)

I think next year in Lara Beach because there is less outside the hotel we will spend even less and therefore I feel we are getting great value for money - plus I have fell in love with Turkey and their people!

G
Hiya. We stayed at the Limak this year and had a walk around the Royal Wings. Did'nt get chance to go inside though. The outside is quite enclosed and has a more caribbean feel, very nice and the snack bars look good. We then walked around the back and it has a little funfair and loads of stuff for kids. It seemed very pleasant.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.