Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Rubicon Palace
13 Posts
the basic band was green for us. If you pay 9€ a day per person you can upgrade to named brands such as budwiser, san migeul bacardi, smirnoff. Black bands are for club palace guests who have paid extra and get a few extra perks such as certain places to eat etc.

There were quite a few teens about when we went earlier in the year and they always seemed to be playing together in the pool or taking part in the activities arranged. My children are only 8 and 5 and were happy by the pool or going to the beach.
Thanks Grovee,it sounds like the basic band will do for us,I was a bit worried because I'd never heard of a three tier system but most hotels charge extra for well known brands.I'm happy with the local brands.Would you go back?Thanks again,T.
We would go back. We're in discussions as to whether we want to go back next year as there's a lot of Lanzarote we want to see still.
Thanks,that helps us to decide,I always think that if somebody is happy to go back it must be good.Just got to wait now for our friends to decide.
We also went back this year (and met groovee & co - hi!)

We had a club palace room this year but to be honest the rooms closer to the hotel are less windy and although not quite as plush not really much difference.

We would go back again - excellent value for money - but have not decided for next year yet.
Thanks for posting,our friends decided that they wanted to go to Cyprus next year,it was their turn to choose so we may go to Rubicon the following year if our son changes his mind about going on safari.We told him that he could pick where we go next year and he said wherever his mates were going would suit him,it suits us too,as we've enjoyed 5 holidays together so far.
Well have a great time where ever you decide to go!
Thanks Kristell

We are going to Paphos,staying in Iberostar Ledra,hope this is good,we really thought we were going to Rubicon but Hayley chose Cyprus in the end.T,
We are going Rubicon the end of Feb Half board Does anyone know how much it costs to go All inc ? :cheers

And what it includes

Thanks in advance
It was 18€ per adult and half price for kids. Included all soft drinks certain cocktails and locals spirits wines and beers as well as lunch and snacks such as toasties/ice cream etc

If you go to the H10 website they have an email address and I've always had a quick response.
Thanks sounds like its worth i just got to convince my sister
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.