General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
the importaint thing is your full name is the same [and spelt the same] as on your passport.. i dont know if you have printed the boarding passes yet [usualy 14 days before you fly] but you can fill in the api form if you haven't yet done so again make sure its exactly the same as your passports

wiz
Hi, are you actually sure your passport does say Miss ? Because I can see no reference to marital status on my wife's passport , just first names and surnames .
Same here. Mine has no section for a title to be inserted on the information page. Either way, I can't see that it will be a problem because it is the name which is important and as long as that is the same then you will be OK. I wage a constant battle with websites that insist on you filling in the Title box because I'm a Quaker and traditionally we don't use any titles at all. So my bank were curious about why but they did actually issue me with cards that have no title on them but I don't remember this ever being an issue with passports. I have just checked and neither my current passport nor the previous one have a title on them.

SM
Ohhh thank you everyone!

I will check my passport, think i was so excited i didnt check!!

My first name and last name on my passport are exactly the same on the boarding pass, we havent printed them yet, is there a time limit before you can?

We have the itinerary emails and things from Ryan air, is it just them?

Sorry to sound thick, but i flew with Monarch last time and they are the same, i just left the other half to sort it all out LOL!

Thanks again, phew!
H x
Hiya, check in is from 15 days before travel up to 4 hours before your flight :tup you need to go to 'manage my booking' - 'check in online'.
Thank you ill have a look now :) Thanks for everyones help x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.