Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
salad bar
13 Posts
Hi, it wasn't there in December early January this year.
SALAD :yikes
To quote Homer Simpson......

"You dont get freinds with salad".... :rofl
Thanks for the comments x will keep looking !!
gato loco on the main road opposite fishermans cove do a lovely salad :tup
Hi Monty1, Yum a nice salad! Heaven! If not we will have to settle for Anthonys Hakka noodles at Claudinas & a big kingfisher to wash them down with!! Roll on
Not in Candolim but the salads in Bean Me Up in Anjuna are world class!! It's worth a tuc-tuc when you're curried out and only a salad will do!
Petes shack in Candolim do very nice salads can recommend their Prawn and Advocado also the Potato and Egg. Portions are big but they do small ones too
Chocolatti in Candolim do half decent salads, just make sure you try the chocolate cake afterwards to ward of the beneficial effects of the salad :tup
Thanks for all those salad bar recomendations i will try em all - but i especially like the sandwiches and scones at chocolatti very nice afternoon tea cant wait only 5 more sleeps !!
If you like a nice salad try Emma's Garden Cafe - she used to own Emma's Kitchen.

She has a lovely quiet and shady spot down Literati Street - at the rear of Little Italy. :tup
Tuscany gardens, great salads.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.