Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Hi Alison,

I went to Salou the first week in October, people were still sunbathing and some days the beach was really busy there was a slight chill in the air morning and late afternnoon and we had rain 1 day, so as your going in Sept I think you will be fine temperature wise, :D
Forgot to add the bars were quieter but again as your still in sept I think there will be more people about, I don't know about the hotels you are looking at we stayed at the hotel Golden Port, half board, that was a nice hotel a couple of mins walk from the centre.
thanks very much! you have reassured me a bit! :)
Hi
not too sure whether you have gone on your hols yet but I have just returned from La Pineda which is 5 mins away from salou on the bus - weather was fab during the day and had two nights out of tow weeks when there was a slight chill in the air! Enjoy!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.