Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Hi,

We went to Salou on 7th September last year for 2 weeks and the weather was still excellent during the day but a little chilly during the night. We don't go to the beach every day but the weather was good enough if we had wanted to.

If you have any more questions just let me know.

Lester.
Thanks for the reply :D

I have a few more questions I would like to ask you.

How hot about was it during the day and at night, did you have any rain while you was there and was it hot enough to go to water parks and in the pool.

Hi again. Sorry about the delay in replying.

It was about 30 degrees during the day, which was a big surprise for that time of year. Not sure about the night time temperatures but it was still warm enough to wander around in shorts and a t-shirt.

We got a couple of nasty thunder storms during the fortnight but they both happened at around midnight. No rain during the day though.

The weather was easily good enough for the pool or water parks. We went to Costa Caribe twice and we both got really sun burned after only a few of hours.

I hope this helps.

Anything else you want to know just ask.

Lester.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.