Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Ibiza can be quite expensive.
the best to go for:-

Pubs/bars - For a true Ibiza experience then the Sunset cafes of San Antonio are the best place to hit as the sun goes down. They are not only totally international but also ageless and oblivious to class. Ibiza Town is also excellent after dark and the harbour areas attract a pre-club crowd.

Nightclubs - Ibiza town has the classiest clubs with Pacha, El Divino and the new Penelope offering a wide range of nights for the classy club crowd. the super-clubs in the centre - Privilege and Amnesia - also host some of the most popular nights and angle these towards a different nationality and dance style on certain days of the week. San Antonio is home to Es Paradis and Eden - usually British/Spanish and a little more "pickled".

Can't do prices off the top of my head - try the holiday brochures who often have this as a feature!
Any more help, give us a shout.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.