Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
The feast day of San Fermin may be celebrated in various parts of Spain, including Benidorm, but the world famous Fiesta celebrations including the San Fermin bull run are held in the town of Pamplona, which is not on the Costa Blanca.

David :wave
So what does the San Fermin Fiesta consist of?
Deffo not interested in bull running or fighting.

But can anyone tell me when the local fiestas are?

Saw some briiliant ones last year just by chance, but missed a few also.
What does the San Fermin Fiesta in Benidorm on 6th & 7th July entail?

Awaiting feedback

Cheers
There are Fiestas every month (on occasions every week) in Benidorm and throughout the Costa Blanca. Some are of significant importance and include parades, religious services or processions, fireworks, special events, etc.

But many slip by un-noticed, perhaps consisting of no more than a mass at the Chapel of San Jaime in the Old Town.

For dates of any Fiestas during your holiday, or specific information about a particular Fiesta, you would be best e-mailing Benidorm Tourism at benidorm@touristinfo.net

Fiesta programmes are sometimes only available at very short notice and are often subject to change.

David :wave
Fiesta programmes are sometimes only available at very short notice and are often subject to change.

Especially as Spain is in 3 days of mourning right now :cry:

sanji
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.