Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
I keep asking about different restaurnts, but don't seem to get to far I think the brits that live in Tenerife don't want us tourists to know about the best ones.
Parisio (there are two in San Lorenzo). the best one (IMO) is on the right hand side as you drive in from LC direction.

Fantastic and virtually no tourists :D (until now! :cry: )

Spanish prices, free Canarian starters. Proper quality flavoursome Steaks. Good service (they speak English), nice mix of local Expat's and Spanish clientele. Local beer. Cheap Canarian good quality wine. Great!

I take every visitor I get here to that restaurant. :wink:
Our friends lived in San Lorenzo, so we also have eaten in Parisio and loved it. The leg of lamb is huge, even my husband could not finish it, and the food is full of flavour due to the way it is cooked. Carole
There is also a fabulous restaurant called 'Era de las Mosas'.

If you go into Valle San Lorenzo from the Los C end, the 'new' Paraiso is on your right. Go a little further down and turn right at the sign for the church. Follow the road rounf and it is on your right. There is a car park next door.

Typical Canarian setting ie old wooden tables, no tablecloths etc

Fabulous food and cheap.

Do be careful how much food you order, otherwise you will be bringing doggy bags home and eating left-overs for the rest of your life!!!

A portion of ribs will feed around 3/4 people. If you order the pork fillet - that's what you get .... a whole pork fillet.

There is a covered outdoor eating area which is great in summer, but in winter you will proabaly need to eat inside - worth making a reservation if it's cold otherwise you won't get in (sorry can't just find the number).

PS - keep this information to yourself ... we don't wany everyone going there :lol:
These restaurants sound so good, but could somebody tell me how to get to San Lorenzo Valley. Where is it in relation to Los Cristianos and is a taxi a feasible way to get there, or would it be an expensive taxi ride?
Gordon.
Yes...

San Lorenzo is gettable to by taxi. its on the road from LC that goes under the motorway onto the way to the town of Arona. You will pass La Camella and the eagle park, and Clarets restaurant (I don't recomend going there overrated and too expensive - English run you see *tut*). A taxi should cost around €7.50 to €10 IMO. What do you reckon Mike?

Its well worth it as these restaurants cater for the Spanish wage / Demad of good quality, and are cheaper / better than those in the tourist areas of LC and PDLA.
A taxi should cost around €7.50 to €10 IMO. What do you reckon Mike?

I reckon that a taxi from Los C to VSL would be in the region of 10-15 euros. There are plenty of taxis in VSL, so you wouldn't have a problem getting back either.

If there are a few of you, the cost of a taxi is minimal compared to what you will save on the price of a meal - and you will also have the experience of eating in a typical Canarian village.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.