What a fantastic holiday we've just had in San stefanos. We were a party of 17 celebrating two 50th birthdays and it couldn't have been more special.
We stayed in the Perros hotel and were so well looked after by the most friendly family ever. We had such fun and banter with them all and felt like part of the family by the time we left.
The hotel was spotlessly clean and comfortable and there was nothing more we could have wanted. We ate in the restaurant a few times and the food was always freshly cooked and yummy. The curries are the owner Stefanos's speciality and can't be missed.
They have a barbeque where there is greek dancing provided by the man who cooks and the family, the kids are so cute it was really special! I even found myself dancing on a table with the man at one point lol.
We had one birthday celebration at The little prince and one at Zorbas where there was dancing provided as entertainment and they even made us cakes too. I would say Zorbas topped it for food though.
I can't believe They actually got me on a quad bike!, great fun though all 17 of us taking in the beautiful views together .
Beach was huge, clean and well kept with plenty of sunbeds had a bit of a downer though when a huge wave made my hubby take me out with his canoe a couple of days ago i'm still suffering the affects yuk!
Any way we will definatly return and my mum and dad are looking to go in September already after us telling them all about it . A great resort and the best hotel ever.