Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Have just returned this morning from 4nts at Almond Morgan Bay and 3nts at Sandals Grande.
Sandals, for us, was outstanding. Service brilliant, food brilliant, resort brilliant and branded drinks (Smirnoff, Jack Daniels etc)
Only slight complaint was with the bathrooms in the rooms - the room we had could have down with a new tile or two, but to be honest its not exactly a major problem!

Id love to return, but would be wanting to do a full 7nts at the Grande.. just need to save the pennies :cry
Must say, we are great fans of Sandals and will definitely return once our children are grown up.

How did you find the Almond Morgan Bay in comparison ?
Crockett wrote:
Must say, we are great fans of Sandals and will definitely return once our children are grown up.

How did you find the Almond Morgan Bay in comparison ?

We had an oceanview suite at Almond and it was amazing - they are fairly newly built so are still looking fresh. Only thing is, the block that the suites are located are up a slight hill and a few steps which can be challenging after a few drinks!!
Live band playing most nights, staff really friendly. Food was great, however I do think that the food at Sandals was better (dont ask me why.. bit more choice i suppose!)

I certainly wouldnt be disappointed if I had to go back to Almond again, but Sandals would defo get my vote everytime.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.