Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi dont worry Halkidiki is a lovely place and is not a 18-30 style place at all, in fact no resorts in Halkidiki are like that. It is mainly Families and couples which visit Halkidiki for a nice quiet relaxing Holiday. :sun2
Although I haven't stayed at Sani, I have been to Halkidiki several times and loved it. I believe Sani beach hotel is great for families too

This link will give you loads of opportunity too to find out about Sani and hotels.

:sun2
Hi

I was in Halkidiki last summer and I have to say if it's beaches and scenery you want the Sithonia peninsular is in a different league to the Kassandra peninsular.
Kassandra gets very busy in July/August with lots of traffic and traffic jams yes traffic jams in Greece!
On the other hand on the Sithonia peninsular even in mid August the beaches are comfortable and more relaxed with the most azure water I have ever seen in Greece (been going for 25 years) we are going back to the Sithonia peninsular this summer we liked it so much.
Have stayed in Porto Sani Village for last two years, going again in 1 mth. Have a 2 and a bit yr old, it is a fab resort, very secluded, no traffic or anything to worry about, as it is a private area of land, with the 5 hotels based in.

Lots to do in the 'resort'.

A wonderful marina to walk around every night, I presume the Sani beach hotel allows the 'flexi dine', which means you can use the various restaurants dotted around the marina as part of your half or full board?

Would recommend the Porto Sani Village, budget permitting, as cannot comment on the other ones based there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.