Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi

I see you are from n ireland. if you are going with falcon then i'd be 90 % sure you'll be put in the vista club apts in santa ponsa. the most unofrtunate feature of this complex is that they are indeed accessed from town by about 100 or so rather steep steps or a very long walk around the road. this ruined my holiday here as i did aoa with falcon to santa ponsa 2 years ago. we were told that is where they place most aoa clients. if the steps are a problem for your party i would most definitely ring the operator and inform them.
Agree with sunnyshaz we have gone 3 times AOA to Santa Ponsa twice we were put in the Jardin del Playa,no problem with steps on a quiet flat road not far from the square but once we were put in the Vista Club lovely views but the steps from the main drag up were terrible you can go via the road but even that was a climb and a very long way round.For some reason we were the only ones from the Newcastle flight to be put here 99% of the people were from Ireland.
Londongirl :D
AOA
Thanks for the info, I will be flying from Knock, Ireland. so IF I confirm, I will probably be staying there, why do travel companies give such bad info.lol
Have you booked aoa with named resort of Santa Ponsa. If not, you could end up anythere on the island !!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.