Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Lots of choice in First Choice &, Airtours brochures.
We are returning to Santa Ponsa on 6th August staying again in the Jutlandia Apartments.Last year we booked through First Choice and this year through Panorama.Last year we paid approx £1400 for last two weeks in July(holiday starting before school holidays) for 2 adults & one child.This year we have paid just under £1600 but going during school hols.

Would also recommend looking at Gran Santa Ponsa which are in both brochures and are part of the same group as Jutlandia but to be honest we couldn't fault Jutlandia at all.

Only 10 sleeps to go! :fly

Mandy
Have just returned from Santa Ponsa, stopped at the Jardin Del Mar Hotel/Self catering apartments. http://www.barcelo.com

Get a sea view, fantastic. very clean and worthwhile paying for half board for some nights as the food is very good as well.

Well positioned for all the resort as well being just far enough from the centre to be a little quieter, yet a nice stroll each evening.
Booked the Jardin Del Mar. Got a better deal through http://www.Alpharooms.com

DT
We too booked through an agent, Majorca accomodation and got a better deal........... 8)
we are staying at the jutlandia in august 07,mum dad me 2 brothers 13,10. cost £3300 self catering,looking forward to it.some sunshine,whats the best irish bars etc.
Most of the bars have Irish themes. Can't remember their names but they are all situated together.
Hi glenn. Did I read that correctly, £3,300 for self catering :shock: .
That price can't be right! Hubby and me (no kids!!!) are off to Mexico in April, 5 star AI and thats only just over£2000!
hello yes 2 weeks self catering in the jutlandia cost us £3300 40,39,16,13,10, vry expensive.hope its worth it ,this is with panorama through GOING PLACES .
Its well worth the money!!! We stayed 3 years ago and worth every penny. CBG
i have just booked holiday park apts in santa ponsa for 25th aug for 2 weeks got a bargain after weeks of searching internet night after night £948.07 for 2 adults 2 kids nice flight times from east midlands only a few weeks earlier i was quoted £1300 for same holiday id rather stay at home than pay silly prices they make me mad putting prices up when kids off school it was booked with http://www.freedomdirect.co.uk
I just booked today for a week in Santa Ponsa...£299 Half Board each!!

xx
We go to Santa Ponsa on Sunday £100 each for flights from Edinburgh and renting a 2 bedroom apartment with full see views near the square for £925 (OK we did get about £350 off because it was a friend's recommendation). Plenty of room for the 2 of us :D
forgot to say its a 2 week rental.
Hi,

Going to SP on 29 Sept for 1 week Sc at the Gran Santa Ponsa Aparts, got 2 x 1 Bedroom Aparts for 4 of us plus little'un (16 months) cost £797 with Direct Holidays (MyTravel Group), so works out at £199 each adult. Same holiday with First Choice was going to be over £1,250, over a £100 each dearer!
Often find that Direct are a lot cheaper than others, me and Mrs P went to Marmaris for 2 weeks this July, in a 1 bed room Apart SC for only £242 each, excellent value for 2 weeks in high season, and weather was fab for 14 days!
Looking forward to our hol in Santa Ponsa, will be our first time there and first holiday with our little grandson :yipee .

RayP
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.