Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Shane
We do have it in our review pages but, as it appears to be new, we are still waiting for the first review. In the meantime have a look here for some info.
Hi Shane - We had a look around the Santana when we stayed in Candolim in November. It's a great location just yards off the beach - you get onto the beach close to the River Princess by Calamari beach shack - good shack - his and hers plumbed in toilets and shower!

The Santana has a small pool and garden area and about 6 accommodation blocks. The room we looked in had a small kitchen, bedroom, lounge and balcony. All looked very clean and well cared for.

I wouldn't have a problem staying there. If there is a drawback, it's that it's a 15 minute slow walk to the heart of Candolim (Dona Alcina area) where most of the good restaurants are - although Flambe is very close. The immediate surroundings are fairly quiet with some half built
apartments close by.

If you want somewhere to just crash out with a 1 minute walk to the beach
it's a great spot. If you want somewhere in the heart of all the action, there are other hotels that are better sited.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.