Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
i know sarigerme is not far from dalaman airport approx 15-20 mins, not sure if you have to go back through dalaman if you do then dalaman to icmeler is around 1 1/2 depending on traffic, theres not a lot on route from dalaman to icmeler apart from akyaka where we are going in july,beautiful place, akyaka is about 50-60 mins from dalaman and about 30-40 mins from icmeler, its about 24 miles from icmeler to akyaka, this is only approx as ive never been to sarigerme but i have visited, akyaka, icmeler and marmaris loads of times. someone might have a better idea , but maybe you could meet up in akyaka for the day, fab beach, lovely riverside restaurants,very scenic place, cheap restaurants too, as its not really a busy tourist place but a chance to see a very turkish town apart from akyaka there are only tiny villages from dalaman to icmeler. hope this helps
Our friends hired a speedboat from the Pegasos palace 2 years ago, and went to Marmaris for the day. Icmeler is near there I think.

It took about 1 hour by boat to get there.

Maybe you could get a boat trip there, it might be cheaper? And maybe more fun??

Dont know how you would get there by road, Im sure someone else will though!!
Thanks for the replies.

Sounds like a bit of a hike but will see what the others have to say
hi dont know wether this helps when we went to the palace last year we got a shopping trip to marmaris from a place in sarigerme. it cost us about a fiver each return you could do that and get a water taxi across the bay to icemeler

dave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.