Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Hey Rachey
I had friends staying there last summer. They're really nice, big rooms. It's about a 5 or 10 min walk away from the main strip where all the pubs and clubs are so not too far.
When in Aug are you going? Me and another 4 girls are heading out on the 2nd for 2 weeks, but are staying at a diff hotel.
Carole x
were goin in the first 2 weeks of august if we can! not sure to stay in these apartments or the princesse complex! Thers 8 of us goin so should b fun!
I'd recommed the Princesse Complex more I think. Although the rooms aren't as big, there is a much better atmosphere and the Princesse is a lot more lively.
I'm staying there with another 4 girls from 2nd Aug so might see you there!
Get it booked by the way, it's so popular this year!
Carole x 8)
weve decided on the sarpidon weve booked up for the 9th august for 2 weeks!!!!
thanx 4 ure comments :P
Hi there Rachael, good choice on the sarpidon front-me and my mates were there in summer 2003 and had an amazing hol. The family that owns it are luvely and will look after you well, especially Gordon who's british and a great laugh. The 24hr bar is always lively and you are sure to meet a great group of people, we're still in touch now with the friends we met. Have a great time x x x :D
hiya crazy-moo

yeh am sure we will have a gud time our first girlie holiday 2gether shud b a laugh :D cheers for tht reply neways
Good choice, went to malia last year and we had a split group of 4 and 3, the three ended up staying in the sarpidon and unfortunately i ended up in malia holidays hotel, well at least we were meant to.

Most nights we all ended up goin back the sarpidon with its 24hr bar (8 in the morning, people are still playing drinking games) and crashing in one of our mates there!

Anyway might see you there cause me and bout 12 mates are goin the sarpidon 1st 2 weeks of august!

Pricey :D
sounds like fun! :D

yup we sure will c yas ther!!! thers 6 of us stayin in the sarpidon and another 3 of us guna try n get booked up in the sarpidon or sumwhere else!

lovin the sound of drinkin games still goin on at 8am :P
Rachey please do not post in phone text style or you risk your messages being deleted. PM sent.

Thanks
Where are you all flying from on 2nd Aug?

Me and my friends are flying out of Glasgow that day at about 7am.
were flyign out on the 9th from newcastle! dont know if you were talking to us or the other person :P so thought i would tell you anyway :D
I don't know whether your talkin to me either, we're goin from manchester on the 29th at about 8 at night and i'm plannin on being bladdered half an hour after arriving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pricey 8)
Was asking all of you!

Really, not until half an hour after you get there!?!
Last summer me and my friends bought vodka in the airport and were drinking there and on the plane!!!
Although we flew out at 9pm, we're leaving at 7am this time, think we might wait until we get there.....!

Is there big groups of you going? Girls/Guys? Ages, etc?

There's only 4 of us going this year, i'll be 19 and the rest of the girl's will be 18! It's going to be fun fun fun!!!!! :D 8)
Last time i counted there was about 14 of us (lads) but that changes daily with people saying there not goin etc.

The age range is about 21 to about 18 (i think there's one or 2 younger than that, they had to get a letter of permission from there parents hahaha). I'll still be 20 when i get there like!!

we had one or two in the airport on the way there but nothing heavy, saved the raki (actually makes me sick just thinkin bout it) session till the day after. This year one of us are goin to win Miss Malia at the sarpidon!!!!!!!!!

Pricey :shock:
Quite a lot of you then! Are you all booked up yeh? There was 11 of us last year, dunno if it'll be better or worse with less?! Waiting for 11 people to get ready and go out to eat or whatever was a nightmare though!

Bla, Raki! I never actually tried that last year, maybe (just maybe!) I will this year!

What dates did you go last year?? We made friends with a group of 6 Geordie guys that were staying at the Sarpidon from 17th Aug. You might have met them? Just remembered them being dressed up for the Miss Malia comp! Good luck with that by the way!

Carole x :)
well theres 6 of us going all 18 except 2 who are 17 :) were all girls :lol: first year away together and can't wait even though its ages way :P
This all girl's hols the way forward!
We never even invited our guy friends this year!
Will have more fun! :D
Fun????????????????????? :wink:

We went the 27th i think, can't really remember!

Got the most drunk i've ever been on the thomas cook bar crawl! Ended up on the stage downing a dodgy (greek) bottle of lager through some crusty sock in (only my boxer shorts). I won like and got some dodgy cocktail, come to think of it, why did i get involved??????? Woke up the morning in a mess with a scotland flag around me!!!!!!!

Can't remember any geordie lads like. When i went it was full of people that we knew from home (liverpool)

Pricey 8)
Yip, fun!! Altho, looking like the other girl's will all have bf's by then so might be on the pull on my own! Oh well eh!

Haha, the Thomas Cook bar crawl!! I did that but must have been the week before your one! With the yellow and blue t-shirts?? I couldn't even remember if i'd finished it when i woke up in the morning! All i know is that i finished the night by swimming in the sea in my underwear :oops: So i must have been absolutely wasted!!!! Then sum1 stole my skirt and flip-flops so i was kinda screwed!! But a nice guy said i could have his shorts so i walked home in them, a yellow t-shirt and bare feet! Ouch!!
I think we started your one the week after then moved off to get drunk for cheaper!

The geordie guys must have still been there the 1st week you were, there was 6 of them, duno if they spent much time at the hotel tho?

Woooo, i'm getting so excited for Aug the 2nd!!! :D

Are you going to be on the Thomas Cook bar crawl again? If you are it'l prob be the same one i'm on!

Carole x:D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.