General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Savers
21 Posts
the pendle witch has been using them for years especially for paitent medicine and first aid gear
We've used savers for 10+ years now to get all our bits and bobs for hols. Brilliant shop :)

CourtneeLouise x
yep, I like this shop too :tup
I've not heard of them - is it online or in person or both?
My sister in law works at a nearby branch. Tbh, I'd forgotten about this shop so I haven't been to it for over a year. Prices used to be excellent!
Never heard of it,is it a bit like home bargains? I bought my Piz buin in there for £4.99.
There are none in my area unfortunately and can't see that you can buy online what a shame
the nearest one to me is either blackpool or southport
Its a great shop, so glad I found it!
I have been using Savers for years and pop in at least once a week for their bargains. :rofl
I heard someone say they were a discount branch of Superdrug. :que
Savers has been taken over by Boots so prices aren't as good as they used to be. I find Home bargain is much cheaper for suncare and everything else now.
I buy my dry shampoo from there as it is only £1.49 compared to around £3is in Boots/Asda etc.

Helen
;) yes it's part of Superdrug chain.
savers has most definately not been taken over by boots!!! And it is a myth that boots is expensive! over the last ten years boots has been lowering prices and has fantastic offers. like most things you have to look what you are buying, somethings will be more expensive in boots while others will be cheeper, you cant just generalise that boots is expensive or you will be loosing out! Savers sells lots of end of lines or the previous years stock and old packaging so some good deals can be had but not on everything so be careful.
They are part of the Watson group (as are Superdrug), who in turn are part of a large Hong Kong conglomerate. Watson pharmacies are seen all over South East Asia
Knew it was Boots or Savers that had taken it over my mam gets confused with all the shops as all three are on her shopping strip right next to each other!!
well I never knew about them and there is shop in one of my local high streets. I'm so used to ordering everything online now I never browse the high street.

will have to take a look
The Batiste dry shampoo is only £1 this week and available in 3 different types. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.