Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Screen Savers
14 Posts
excellent photos as ive come to expect. ive even "stole" a previous ariel photo you took from the plane overlooking benidorm from one of your previous posts, and i currently have that as my wallpaper and make sure everyone of our 17 strong june party gets to see it! thanks.
excellent photos as ive come to expect. ive even "stole" a previous ariel photo you took from the plane overlooking benidorm from one of your previous posts,

Thanks hun, but it wasn`t me that posted an ariel shot from a plane. :cry: ...sorry. :oops: :cry:
I don`t look out the window, never mind taking a picture, infact I don`t come out from under a blanket until I feel the wheels hit the tarmac if I can help it.. :oops:

Sanji xxx
I put an aerial shot onto the gallery last year (or maybe the year before??). Perhaps it could be mine?
I use it as my screensaver too , in fact , so does hubby!

Great pics Sanji :)
Thanks Sanji,

I have had the same as yours, wonderful view.

Kazee :kiss
hi..sanji.. :wave ..some great pictures there,..thanks a lot for sharing,.can not wait to go back to benidorm,...............regards..john-doe
For those members wishing to download a screensaver with the above mentioned pictures and music to suit the mood, visit the following link:

http://www.is4the.net/SanjiScreenSaver.exe

Let the programme install and you'll find a screensaver that you can run when you're not using the computer.

Enjoy!

Mark :D
A very big thankyou to Mark :kiss

Besos xxx
Sanji
Can you tell me where I find the screensavers? I have clicked on that link David posted, and it said all files were downloaded but now I don't know where they are? :cry:
Hi,

Don't know whether you calling me David is a compliment or an insult :?

Once you have downloaded the file and selected the 'run' option the programme will guide you through the set up process.

The screensaver can be selected by going on your desktop, right clicking and selecting 'properties'. You then select "screensaver" and you can find it listed under the name "Sanji's Screen Saver"

Mark :D
:? Oops sorry Mark, don;t know what I was thinking there. So used to speaking with David in the Costa Blance forum.....but I would take it as a compliment.

Ok, well I must have done something wrong as I cannot find them from following your instructions.....I'll try again. Many thanks
Thanks Mark and Sanji i have it set on my screen saver now a big thank you to both of you for your help .
I had no idea that this forum had a computer thread on it as well i will be using that thread as well as i am still new to all this computer jargon so thanks for the help.

Sharon
Any chance the photos above could be re-sized, as some users are having problems with this topic ??

David :wave
EDIT: Now re-sized, thanks Mark :tup
thanks sanji these screensavers are great anyone got any more if so please let us know
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.