Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi,

Stayed at the SAYAR for two weeks fron 6th to 20th July. Had a good holiday, lovely weather, two weeks of clear blue skies and sunshine every day.
For those interested in this accomm I have posted a full report on the Turkey Hotels Review page.

Ray.
Hi Ray.P

Sayer apartments are on the number 3 bus route just below the cettia hotel not stopped there but passed many times we stopped at Royal Gardens in June which is a little higher up if you go out the bus goes along the main road to the centre if your not sure were to get off ask the driver to let you know when you get there.

Wendy
Hi Ray. P

Not sure where apartments are but Bar X is definately still there I was dancing on the bar there in June this year, the place was alive but a lot of really young ones in there, noticed two girls from our hotel in and they were 14. Hope thats not put you off.

have a top time
carrol47
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.