Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
There is a new bar called THE VIEW opposite the sofitel facing the beach which seems to show football and has big screen

if you check out the following website it has pictures of the bar etc
nomarmiteintunisia co uk

But im sure you will also find others also when i stayed in melia flora park they had football also so you might find your hotel has sports

good luck with the game
and enjoy your holiday
Cheers Geordie882
I'll give it a try. Just my luck.Scotland playing their biggest game in years and I book a holiday to a country that doesn't show as much footie as the Costa's but then again I have been before so it's my own fault!!
I suppose I could alaways cancel it but seeing as I'm flying out two days after getting married, I don't think that would be such a good idea! :cry:

David
I agree David, you are indeed sad, but as I wouldn't like to see you in the divorce court right after your wedding here's a link to the site:

http://www.nomarmiteintunisia.co.uk/

Click on to the 'Eating Out' bit on the right hand side or ask on the Guest Page.

There are pictures and details of The View on there, and Kate who runs it does a lovely cup of English tea as well, which may earn you some brownie points. Shakespeare's is also highly recommended (also pictured on the site) run by an English lady called Dawn and her Tunisian husband Ramzi. If you visit either of these places say 'Hi' from Pat. Actually most Tunisians are football mad so you shouldn't have a problem. :lol:
Hi all,
I managed to get to see the Scotland v Italy game after all,in an English bar in Tunisia with a Welsh couple and with French commentery.If Carlsberg had done it we might have won!

PS: it was also raining and the weather was better back home in Scotland!

David
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.