Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hiya,

The buses don't run up to Sea Caves as they turn around at Coral Bay/Corallia Beach.

The walk from the sandy beach will depend on exactly where in Sea Caves you are.

It is a beautiful area but very quiet so you will need a car if you are looking at getting out and about.

Regarding the weather this June there was a heatwave and it was even hotter then thatn it was in July/August when we were out. I have been before in June though when the weather has been very similar to September temperatures and very pleasant.

Hope this helps

Viv
That info is correct Viv has posted, except July this year was the hotest it's been in Pafos for twenty years, even hotter than August, it was horrible, you felt like it would crush you, not nice at all, September is the best month or late May, the bit in between is for sun fanatics only.. :roll:
September is one of the hot months in Cyprus (as is June).
If you want to see info on beaches on the area (and on the 2 groups of sea caves) please take a look on my website.

Take care
Phivos
Actually I think the number 10 and 15 buses turn around at Coral Bay but the 10A runs through to Agios Giorgios and goes past Sea Caves.
Not quite as regular as the others however and it looks like there are only half a dozen each day

Have a look at their timetable here

http://www.paphosfinder.com/transportation/alepa_bus_paphos.htm

Of course it depends on how far from Coral Bay you are as Sea Caves extends quite a way so you might well find it's an easy walk.

Dave
Hiya all, wanna go to The sea caves, paphos in August 2010.
Has anyone been there, and whats it like?
Needing to know all information on the area, place etc...

Many thanks Mightymo-2008 :tup
Merged with existing post. Dazbo HT Mod
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.