Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
I don't believe there is too much "wrong" with the hotel, Dave, but the one thing that has always put me off it is that to get to their beach, you have to walk quite a distance and cross the main road. I think that Longwoods still use the hotel as their administrative HQ in the Sinai which must keep the management on their toes a little!
Hi
I spent two weeks there in October 2007 and had a great holiday...Our room was excellent....spacious, well furnished & very very clean..

As to the beach, yes it is across the road but there is a courtesy bus that runs every day every 5 mins free of charge, although hubby & I usually walked as it only took us a few mins.....and the beach when we got there was delightful, with the snorkeling out of this world....we thought the fish at Sharm were good but at Taba they were even better.....

Also the staff were so obliging and helpful, although the all inclusive finished at 11 they would still serve you well after 11.....Would definitely recommend it...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.