Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
we loved the sonesta prob going to go next year cant offer any advice on the other hotel but any questions for sonesta feel free :P
Hi Elledee,

Not stayed at either but purely on appearance and rating I would think the Sonesta is the better hotel.

Why not travel another 30 minutes down the road and try either the Swisscare Resort or the Coral Hilton in Nuweiba? Both are superior in my opinion, to those you mention.

Whatever you decide, enjoy!
Have now found a hotel in favourite resort, El GOuna, so think I shall stick with this. I like the fact that there are places to go to in an evening, rather than being stuck in one place, and with NO hassle! THanks for your advice.
I saw someone buy two flights + accom at the Sea Star for £99 + booking fee (£40) a few days ago on Thosmon auctions. Looks like there's a few more bob to pay for in-flight meals and transfers - standard with their packages.
What are the Thomsons auctions??? Have never heard of them before. Tried their 'build your own holiday' but it only produced what came up on their normal search????
Thomson auctions.
If you ever see me bidding please don't compete, ElleDee.
Wow, this looks fun :lol: Only thing, we very rarely book last minute, I like to have something to look forward to and book early! Tell me though, where it advertises a holiday for four, SC @ £40, is that £40 for the four tickets, or £40 each X 4 people? Seems a great way for both Thomsons to get rid of seats ,and Joe Public who want a last minute holiday. Didnt notice Egypt there though.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.