Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Hi Cazz, we`ve stayed on that site but in a touring caravan, and loved it, but it`s been done up a bit since then, i.e the leisure centre and pool. It`s ideally situated on the sea front, the beaches round there are lovely, boat trips out to the Farne islands to see the birds are worth doing. There`s a crazy golf in Seahouses, a few gift shops and one supermarket, a few cafes and restaurants, an amusement arcade, and a handful of pubs. Our visit was after a gap of several years and we still loved it there. There is a thread about Seahouses and Seafield in the UK section as well. Hope you have a great holiday.
We did.
What a beautiful caravan park. Couldn't believe how close the wild rabbits would come to the caravan. Landscaped fantastic.
I've going again next year. (via my mate, as it's her caravan)
Looked at some of the caravans for sale, cheapest 13,000 dearest 67,000 pounds----I'll have 2! :shock:
So pleased that you enjoyed your holiday. We haven`t been to Seahouses for about 5 years now, really must go again, it`s such a nice quiet place, yet still plenty to do.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.