Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Merry Christmas to all of you,also many thanks for all your hard work,this forum would not work without you.
Wishing everyone on holidaytruths a very merry Christmas and a very warm and sunny new year have a great one everybody mods and all :sun2 :cheers :hols :hols :hols
wishing you all a merry christmas and a fab new year :yipee :yipee :yipee
Please Mods, bear with this Off Topic for a few days.

Merry Xmas to everyone, but especially to the many friends that we have met Via HT.
Sorry to say after probs with the computer I have lost all my addresses so cannot send cards, but be assured that you are all in our thoughts.

Evelyn and Derrick
Thank you Del.

All the Best to you end Ev. Hope you both have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Love from Mike and Marn. :cheers
I would like to wish all H.T. members,mods and admin a very merry christmas . :wave: :glynis

Bluepeterno1
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and all best wishes for 2010. Slàinte mhath!
here's wishing a very happy new year to our great mods and admin staff at h/t and all members and guests have a good one think sunshine :sun2 :rofl :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.