Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
seat booking
9 Posts
Hi is it because you want 1a and 1c not a and b ? just a thought
madmum :tup
cpclarkes,

Who is it you're trying to book seats with? That was my first thought too madmum although depending on who cpclarkes is travelling with, 1A/C may be seats together with no B seat (for example TOM 787-8 premium club). If you're having problems, I would give them a call.

Darren
jet2 don't like you trying to book 2 seats like this with an empty one between, they charge you a premium for this, however, you can do this online - so it may not be Jet2.
I like an aisle seat and hubby prefers window (don't think anyone likes middle?) but I'd never risk leaving the middle seat empty as you never know who may end up sitting there.
Yes they were trying to book seats on the dreamliner flight TOM144 to Cancun. It is the flight that I return home on. I booked my seats 2 weeks ago and had no problem. Definitely fits the 90 days from return flight so hopefully they will get it sorted over the phone this morning :)
Posted problem on thomsons facebook page last night at 00:10 and by 00:20 had it sorted and booked, great response Thomson.
oh and so you know what I mean forgot to say I am cpclarkes other half
yes I did mine and it would not let choose the three middle seats to begin with, but it was not quite midnight. As soon as it turned midnight it let me book my seats no problem. Glad you got your seats, hope you enjoy Mexico, we will be coming home on your plane :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.