Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
i'm really gald you had a great time again karen
its the sort of place you never get tired of there is always something new
even my drive from istanbul down to fethiye was great the toll roads was cheap and everyone was so helpful i will do it again soon
thanks for the review karen :sun2
john where exactly did you go and see
we done everything all the mosques ,cistern ,grand bazar,hippadrome,topkapi palace, spice market, fish market, taksim square, galatica bridge, bekitas staduim for the winning of the league total mad, but found my poor legs were very tired after 5 days of cramming in everything we could,the drive was more relaxing after we managed to get out of istanbul we drove the coastal route absoutly gourgous senery and some great places i.e bursa,aydem,izmir and mersan loved it all but will have to do it again as we broke a camera chip, so good exscue
:sun2
i saw trips to bursa , and that looked fab, father in law fancies going to see troy and all those sort of historic places if he goes again

youre brave driving in turkey i wouldnt dare lol
its less streeful than london and yes bursa is lovely next time want to do the black sea
Sounds a great return trip , ellie_meg. i think Istanbul is a city I could never tire of. I love the hagia sofia, it's a beautiful building. Lovely report, brings back good memories :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.