Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Where was this Helen, was it The Levante Club apartments where Shirley stayed? I have heard before that they seem to attract noisy guests.
If I hadn't have had any joy from security, after a while I would have contacted the police, I can't do with no sleep!!! I wouldnt have been able to wait until morning to report it I'm afraid I would have ben straight down demanding that it got sorted.
So sorry to hear it, you don't expect this on your holidays do you?

Sue :)
Yes it was the Levante Club Sue. On the Thurs gangs of teens also moved into the Levante Beach opposite, and these even had disco lights and an amp out on the balcony :que Of course the two lots were continuously shouting & screaming to each other all night long. I don't understand a lot of Spanish, but I heard the chap from reception asking them to keep the noise down because of babies and small children. They didn't take a bit of notice.At busy times like Easter weekend I would have thought that the security chap would have been on patrol all night long. At one stage I thought of going out and trying to appeal to their better nature, but hubby stopped me. There was so many of them, it was very intimidating. I'm thinking of e mailing the hotel, to see if it might stop others suffering in the future.They talk about British youngsters abroad, but I've never seen anything like these Spaniards.
Our first visit to Benidorm 9 years ago was to the Marc Apatments, they didn`t have 24 hour reception and we had a similar problem with young Spainish making noise all night. Our son was only a baby and I have got to say I was frightened to death. Although this happened we never let this put us off and have been back to Benidorm at least once a year since but always to Hotels or Apartments with 24 hour reception.Thank fully this has never happened again.

Sorry you had this problem Helen I hope it hasn`t put you off Benidorm. I hope you had a good holiday apart from this happening to you.
Helen we heard noises coming from the apartments you stayed in during the afternoon and when we looked up we saw gangs of them on the balconies shouting and screaming, this was after you'd gone home so they were still there the following week.

The security at the Flamingo Oasis is brilliant. Even though there were hen and stag parties there we didn't hear any trouble. When I took the cases down to reception at 6 a.m. this morning the security man was there watching the front entrance.
Was my best friend's son Michael on duty any time you were there? I think he's great. He has a Geordie accent when he speaks English.
I don't know the name of the chap who was on reception. I also spoke to two different women.
We stopped at the Levante Club last May and never heard a tosser. There was one hen party in from Birmingham and they were quite quiet. There weren't any Spanish around. Going back on the 12th of May for a couple of weeks and hope not to hear any excessive noise. If we do, and it's excessive, I will be down to see security and won't hesitate to call the long arm of the law if necessary. I'm not on security but I have a strong Geordie accent.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.