Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi Kazaa

You could try the ciudud blanca its right on the beach and a great hotel but not cheap.

reviews on following link

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/balearic-islands/mallorca/alcudia/iberostar-ciudad-blanca-aparthotel/

HTH
Biff
Thank Biff
I sounds good, I was trying to find the prices for next year, no luck so far.

:D
You can book through Thomas cook or direct with the hotel

HTH
Biff
Thanks Biff I will pick up a brochure tomorrow.
Is it just Thomas Cook?
We are staying in Lagotel in Alcudia and we have a 2 bed apartment for 2 adults and 4 kids. We are not going until July so I cant give you any feedback.
Hi waterford, We went to lagotel a couple of years back (in late season) it was very nice, ideal for kids although ours are grown up so it was just the 2 of us. We were in the apartment block and that part is a bit quieter than the main hotel bit. The pool is spot on as was the entertainments.
hi there as someone has already suggested cuidad blanca hotel there is also apartments next to it called paraiso de alcudia. they are also right on the beach and look lovely.
Hi Pedpolly thanks for that feedback, great to hear from someone who has actually stayed there. Nothing wrong with being in the quiter area especially when trying to get kids asleep at night.
Hi Kazzzza
We stayed in The Sol Alcudia Centre and it was an apart/hotel, this had all the self catering facilities you needed and if you want to pay a supplement you can go half board, it was a lovely hotel for location to the beach, pubs etc and is by Cheers bar which is ideal for yourselves as the kids are entertained all night long. I was really pleased with the hotel and would stay there again if i went back.
hi kizzar

we stayed at the sol alcudia centre also last year :)
i agree with everything liz mc said..great location,great rooms and not bad entertainment both evenings and daytime :) there is a supermarket on the complex although i would say shop around, bit pricey but very handy!
also there is a laundrette on site if you feel it is needed! (mum and i decided to do most of our washing how sad is that :!: :!: )
for location like liz mc said it is right by cheers bar and right in the middle of the town centre! and the best bit is, that it is only a 5 minute walk to one of the best beaches we have ever seen :D
i would say you can't go wrong with these appartments! :tup

hope this helps you :D we had a fab time !!!

lou x
Thank you everyone for you recommendations, I will have at look at all of them, waiting to pick up brochures tomorrow, can't wait, just wish it wasn't so far off :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.