Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
HI Rabia

You may like to have a look at Les Maisons de la Mer and Les Maisons des Jardins. both in the same area very close to the Marina. I've checked and they are both available through Booking.com and Hotels.com and no doubt other companies. I had a look round one of the apartments some years ago but can't really remember much about it. There are reports on both on Trip Advisor.
We saw those apartments just after they were built Aslemma and they were certainly in a prime position.

We always used to like going to Port El Kantoui and Sousse but Tunisia isn't the easiest of places to get to now we live in Cyprus.

I suppose the easiest option for us is either via Malta or Cairo....
Strangely enough I only discovered Tunisia many years ago because the fights to Cyprus, where I wanted to go, only went from Birmingham on the days which tied in with the school half term. I'd been to Morocco previously so had some idea about North Africa and decided a week in Tunisia should be OK. I've been a regular visitor ever since so it's almost my second home.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.