Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
I wouldn't be that harsh, it's got childrens facalities but it depends how highly you regard these really.
its of very very poor quality and very bad beach!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah the beach is bad, but you get what you pay for. We had a great half term deal and it was great there towards the end of the season, it wasn't perfect, but we never expected it to be, but we've stayed in far worse!
Serita was one my hotels i attended to when i was working as a rep, I would recommend this hotel. It is very big and plenty to do, the closest town is Hersonisos and isnt too far away. I would also recommend going to Hersonisos, great bars and nightlife, venture in to the hills further back and you wil really appreciate the food there. for anyone wanting to have a real party night, all night and morning that is, try Malia the resort not far after. I would get a taxi though instead of walkin to the local town as the main rd running of Rinella is busy. Food is awsome in the complex as i tried out a few breakfast and dinners after my welcome meetings/visits l :lol: ol
Ash
We went 2 years ago and enjoyed the hotel. We have 3 kids 6, 12 and 14 and we were in the area next to the smaller pool, in fact we counted and we had 6 footsteps to reach the pool from our room.
The food was abit boring for all inclusive and we found the bar area very crowded at night but the drinks were good and for a week the kids enjoyed it. I do prefer turkey for all inclusive holidays and would not go back to this hotel
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.