Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi,

I went to the Serpina Otel last May with my g/f and had a great time and have booked again for two weeks this August/Sep.
The hotel itself is simple, well designed and clean with good facilities in a great central location away from the many bars and restaurants Gumbet has to offer. Our room was cleaned daily with sheets/towels changed every other day or on request.

The staff were superb and really made our holiday, we turned up after landing at around 4am even in such early hours we were welcomed and had our bag's taken to our room.

Michael and the bar team were on hand all day and night bringing drinks/snacks to us by the beautiful pool and serving some of the best food we had in Gumbet/Bodrum in the evening, entertaining us with singing and dancing.
The hotel has a very friendly feel; the staff really cannot do enough to keep you happy without being pushy or annoying.
You will have a great time at this hotel and I'm sure like us you will go back!

A few points to note:
The breakfast is typically Turkish - don't expect bacon/egg's however what you get is very enjoyable and filling in the heat of the morning - you can pay a little extra for full English if it's really your bag for around £1.50!

You pay a small charge to turn on your air conditioning for the duration of your stay - this is highly recommended as it's still very hot overnight!

Apart from a weekly Turkish party night there is only bar entertainment provided i.e. no stage shows - which we found great as we always went out and experienced Gumbet in the evenings to return to the hotel bar for drinks and a good laugh around the bar with the bar staff.

That's it - I hope you enjoy your holiday! :D
Thanks Sharpy, its my daughter that has booked this hotel ,
and i'm sure she wont be disappointed with either the hotel or turkey .

Lynne
hi did'nt stay at this hotel but gumbet she will love it's one of the best holidays i'v been on because of that holiday i am a turkey convert the place 'people are brill. wait till she try's a real authentic kebab '
enjoy your hols you'll book for next year ;oh and leave plenty of space in suitcase for all the shopping designer jeans great prices :sun2
really wish i was going with her , when she told me she was going to turkey
i felt jealous , i am going somewhere different , have onlt been to turkey once and even though the resort we stayed at was not the right one for us
i knew i will be going back .
thanks again for your reply
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.