Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Ransom i booked via http://www.hilton.co.uk .HSB is only A/I and is is a bit unclear as to what board you get on their booking site. I have paid $115 per night (approx £61) per room (2 adults) per night and confirmed and reconfirmed with sharks bay via email that I was getting A/I. I have booked 2 rooms for our family .my youngest son stays free but i have to pay $25 per night for his A/I. I also emailed HSB direct for a price and they quoted me more :( .

lyn

ps. I booked my flights via wwwXL.com
Ransom, I booked with XL too as they were the cheapest and there isn`t alot of choice flight-wise to Egypt. You can try entering "MOD" in the promotion box. I got £30 reduction when I booked 2 seats. Not sure if it still works though?

You can also try "CALBHTURK" or "SUPER" for £10 discounts.
I think the promo code TESCO still works for £20 off per person
Super thanks guys ill be checking them out :)
Well its booked flights and hotel :)
15may here we come carnt wait not

oooooh need some new cloths, shorts, erm erm snorkel erm erm eeeek !!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
How much did you pay for your flights and room Ransom?

BTW, the snorkel equipment is free from the dive-club and is of good quality.
flights through XL.com where £530
thats using the promo code of TESCO and its for 2adults and 1 infant. 15may - 29may

Hotel booked though hilton holidays was $1400 (about £730ish)

but if you book through hilton.com you can get it cheaper

even if it costs me £25 just to get from the sharm airport to the hotel its still a big big saving
I don`t know if you realise this but you can get 7 nights for the price of 6 on Hilton.com. In theory that should entitle you to a $200 discount for a 2 week stay. If you do this, take a printout with you to show the check-in staff as they didn`t have any record of the 7 for 6 deal on their system. When I showed them it was deducted without any fuss.
Hi all,
Just got back from staying at Sunrise ISland View two hotels down from Hilton (review coming soon)

Check with them, but next door to the Hilton is some serious building work going on. Cutting away the rock with diggers. This seemed to go day on day off. Sorry for the news but I thought you best know.
Hi,

Me, my husband and son (now 4) have been to the Hilton Sharks Bay for the last 2 years and have booked today to go again in June.. an answer to some of your questions

It is safe to walk around outside the hotel, there are a row of general egyptian shops just outside the hotel and i did not feel worried at all walking out there with just me and my little boy.

I think the dive school is Sini.

For the past 2 years we have not requested a sea view and have never been disapointed, the first year we had a view of the pool the second year we had garden views.

I got the best deal by calling olympic holidays direct they knocked a good £200 off of travel agents prices

I would recommend it....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.