Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
On this years prices it costs £170 sterling, which includes full board on the nile as part of the deal with Thomson/portland.
Thanks Derwentrocker, but what I wanted to know was the cost of just a flight, one way, from Sharm to Cairo with Aer Egypt or similar airline.
I am trying to do my own itinerary. If you can help, thanks in anticipation.
Just looked on egyptair website, sharm to cairo in July approx. £33. You get a choice of flights throughout the day. Thats a return price aswell, maybe cheaper.
thanks Davedish checked that web site myself and booked one way to cairo from sharm on 28 dec 07 for 170egp or 15 quid all in can u believe that [ ryanair or what ]
EgyptAir will be launching a new regional subsidiary in June called EgyptAir Express who will offer air fares 20% lower than now. Express flights on the Cairo - Sharm El Sheikh route start from the 1st of June.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.