Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Sorry meant to put this in Goa forum :que
This is horrific news. Have stayed in the area and gone to Leopolds, as have so many others.
there talking of 25 fatalities and possibly over 100 injured ! the attacks took place in several places
Very bad news, many Goa regulars on the forum, have trips to Mumbai planned hope they are OK.
x lassi
I've just seen this on the news, how terrible, yes i hope everyone is ok from this site. i'm worred now as we will be staying there in about 3 weeks time.
It said a EU MP has had to take refuge in a nearby bar. The England cricket team were due to stay there in early Dec :(
hostages taken 40+ killed looking very bad
I saw this on the news and thought of all who are due to visit there over the coming weeks, isnt Irishcollen there at mo or is she safely in Goa by now? I do hope so.
How awful, I hope our members are all OK and this ends quickly.

Sarah
isnt Irishcollen there at mo or is she safely in Goa
I do hope she is safe in Goa, along with all our members. This is very concerning :(
shootings at the oberoi,taj and trident hotels and hostages taken aswell. shootings also at leopolds and victoria terminus and a bomb at the domestic terminal
Hope every one is ok who goes on the forum. jan x
I am watching Sky news and feeling ill just thinking about how terrified everyone must be right now.
Someone from another forum which I and Colleen go on has txted her. Will report back as soon as i hear, its early hours there at mo though so she may not get it.
Great Ellie, please let us know as soon as you can
Everyone going to Go should take the recent terrorsit warnings from the police very seriously. This was obviously an attack on western tourists, and Goa will be high on the list for n attack next
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.