Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Sorry not been to any of these sites

but hear good reports of Clos Sainte Therese

when we stayed at Sanary we were the other side of the motorway so the site would not fit your walking distance to the beach criteria
Thanks for your response & info.

I initially missed the fact that Clos Sainte Therese camp site is 4km from the beach so I will cross it off my shortlist.
One of the other sites (mogador) is in Sanary. Whats the ville and surrounding area like?
Sanary is a well spread out place -- in the trading centre it's not Touristy just a honest French town

the beach areas are very geared up to tourism and are pretty with fair restaurants
just watch the prices in some places you'd think you were round th epoint at St Tropez
Thanks for your comments, much appreciated. Now where did I put that french phrase book? :)
Just found some photo's taken 2004 and moved them to

http://www.flickr.com/photos/madcaravanner/sets/1072361/

of Sanary and St Cyr de Mer seafronts

just for you

Regards
Gray
The Madcaravanner from Chesterfield

York Rowntree Park Tomorrow HOOORAAYYY :lol: :lol: :lol:
good photo's, thanks. Sanary does look nice.
I liked the train photo's especially the Duchess. I'm not a steam buff but have spent a lot of time working on the 6000 King George V loco a few years ago before it went to Swindon
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.