France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
Hi CiderMonster, I stayed at LDR with my wife a couple of years ago. It's a nice parc, quite calm, good pool, but the best thing is its closeness to Montpellier (about 10mins drive). There are some good beaches nearby, all in short driving distance. Also, you can head along the coast to Sete, which is a picturesque town on both banks of the Canal du Midi - great restaurants. Slightly further away, in the opposite direction, is St Guilhem le Desert, which is officially a beautiful town of France (it really is very lovely). LDR is a good choice.
Cheers Daley,

The closeness to Montpellier, and relative closeness to Nimes and Orange is one thing that sways it for me to be honest

It does look a nice wee site, and that whole coastal area along to Sete looks remarkable, was looking at it on Google Maps last night. Kinda reminds of the Venetian lagoon areas and around Lido Di Jesolo :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.